Friday, April 11, 2008

A little snackage...


During this time of the year of mental breakdowns and overall loss of health, I chose that which will send me into a deeper spiral of self loathing and hate till I tumble out of finals. Thats right, I eat candy and Soda. I survive, I believe, because I still get meals because of my girlfriend. She makes me eat stuff like spaghetti and fruit cups but when left to my own devices, I eat red vines, Kiwi-Strawberry sodas, chips, and of course ice cream. Some day I will get diabetes but till that time I am left to hate my body for the fat I create. I wish I would just but some fruit and vegetables but i find them expensive and it is so much easier to just snack on sweets for the quick high. Maybe I should change.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Haha I did my research paper on this!! My friend..you are using food as a coping mechanism. Make more of a conscious effort to just calm down for a minute and think about what your eating. Take time to really enjoy your food and you won't feel guilty or deprived!

Keith McKay said...

See, you need to adopt the Keith Evans Finals Dieting Plan - I just let myself get so stressed-out that I simply stop eating so I can study more. Ta-daa! Skrawny as a rail and more prepared for that HUGE History final, see?