Monday, April 14, 2008

Think Green


I have had a change of taste recently in my diet. Growing up like most kids, I hated all vegetables but Broccoli was the worst. Those little trees that had an odd flavor that disabled my capability to enjoy even trees. Oh how I hated those little green disgusting representations of pure evil. oh the loathing I had for each morsel of that tainted substance that I had to partake of. I was like this for a while. I tried on other occasions to partake but the evil couldn't be overcome.
With all things though, change is inevitable. I got to a point where I could tolerate them and even grow to like them. I guess the farmers grew with less evil in their soil. I now love them now!!! I think they taste great and I love how healthy they are for you. I use them all the time with stir fry and even as a steamed side dish. Not only was it those but I also grew to like green beans, corn, lettuce, tomatoes, and even asparagus. I think it is funny how our tastes can change. Why is that?

No comments: