Monday, April 14, 2008

random questions


TEN YEARS AGO - I was 13 and finishing some level of school. I was a little fat kid that had some good friends. I believe that I was a good kid but about that time I was getting in trouble for the first time. Nothing big, being from Idaho, but I still got busted doing things like jumping out of pine trees 50 feet high, throwing water balloons at parked cars, or even cracking my head open. Good times!
5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST -
1. Go to all the church history sights including temples.
2. Go base jumping.
3. Go sky diving.
4. Get lunch.
5. Visit Europe to see where a lot of history happened like the castles.
THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE - It would depend on how I got the money. If it was immediate, I would invest some, give some to charity, pay tithing, and probably save a lot for my future kids to put through school. If the money came over a period of time by working, I would probably at that time celebrate my success by buying some sort of toy like a motorcycle or a four wheeler.
3 BAD HABITS - I chew my nails. I have done it forever and I still cant stop. I also leave the toilet seat up for the same reason as above but I still don't understand the problem. So what! Look before you sit! I do! and the third would be eating food that is bad for me. I love snacking and it gets me into trouble health-wise.
SOMETHING PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME - I was born and raised on only one house. I never moved once and I believe it was awesome to have that upbringing. I go home and there are so many memories. Not just from teenage years but most everything I remember. It is now a city of memories for me.

No comments: