Monday, April 7, 2008

For the birds


What character did I chose that I am? That is the question of the day. I really believe that I am most like a little know character known as Scuttle from The Little Mermaid. I chose him because of his lack of propriety. I love the scene when Sebastian and other characters sing so that Prince Eric will kiss Ariel. When Scuttle sang really bad and had to be shut up, I would do that. I have tried to sing but I always get the comment, "Who sings that? Let them sing that." I hate that. Why must everybody destroy my joy. I think Scuttle felt the same way.
I also like to make stuff up on the spot to sound intelligent. Scuttle provides the information for the human world to Ariel and just makes up terms even though he really doesn't know it. I love that. The words he comes up with awesome and are words that I like dinglehopper and snarfblack. I would totally do that.

3 comments:

Keith McKay said...

Interesting choice. Very specific reasons too, which is impressive. Easily the best line in that movie is Scuttles' frantic: "The Watch! The Witch! - was WATCH-in' the mirror, and she was singin' wit' a stolen seta pipes!!"

Anonymous said...

Matt you are more like a seagull than anyone I have ever met. Your lack of propriety, love of the sea, and of course that outlandish "SQUAWK!"

Alina said...

Agreed... Scuttle has quite the talent for making up really neat words. But I don't know, Flounder is pretty cute. haha:)